Tash Ka Game - Tas Games Online
Tash is the Hindi equivalent of cards that have been used for hundreds of years to play various games. A deck of cards has the same form and size on both sides, as well as a polished surface on either side. Tash games are popular for a variety of reasons, including the fact that they are fantastic money earning games, and each tash wala game you play with these cards demands its own set of rules. So you won't get bored playing the same tash ka game over and over again.
Both opponents can see each other's tash game in board tash wala games, however, this is not the case while playing cards. To win and make real money, several popular Tash wala game versions are played in casinos and gaming parlours.
Tash Wala Games in India
These 5 tash wala games are popular in India.
Satte Pe Satta (7 on 7)
In India, Satte pe Satta is a popular card game. The Tash game grew so famous that it was made into a Bollywood film. The players must discard the cards fast in this card game. The chain will begin with the first individual, and as each round progresses, players will lose their cards.
- The game may be played by any number of people. Two decks can be utilized if there are too many participants.
- The game is started by the person who has the 7 of hearts (Laal Paan). Only a 6 or an 8 of hearts can be played by the person next to him. If the player does not have either a 6 or an 8 in hearts, he or she must pass.
- Passing is not an option if the player possesses a 7 of any other suit, like diamonds, spades, or clubs; the card must be played.
- As the game proceeds, all of the suits will be finished at some point (ace to king). Because this is a strategic tash wala game, the only way to win is to block the other players' cards. Whoever is the first to finish their cards wins.
Teen Do Paanch (3-2-5)
With a deck of 30 playing cards, three players play this strategic trick-based tash game.
- This tash game is played by three people.
- One player must make five hands, the second player must make three, and the dealer must make two.
- Because 22 of the 52 cards were deleted, there are now 30 cards. The playing 30 cards are aces to seven of spades and hearts, and aces to eight of clubs and diamonds.
- Three cards are taken out, shuffled, and then distributed: 2, 3, and 5. The player who receives the 2 becomes the dealer and must make two hands. The individual on his or her right must create five hands. The third player is required to make three hands. There will be a total of ten hands manufactured.
- In the following game, the player who creates two hands in this game will make three hands. Similarly, in this game, the player who makes 5 hands will deal and make 2 hands.
- Each participant is dealt ten cards. In two rounds, each player receives five cards. From those five cards, the player who has to make five hands proclaims the trump. If the player is unsure about declaring the trump from those five cards, he or she might choose a random card from the following five cards and that suit becomes the trump for that game.
- The game begins with the player who must make five hands. The goal is to make a growing number of hands.
- If a player makes more hands than he/she is meant to, he/she has the right to pluck those many cards from the other two players at the end of the game.
Rummy is one of India's most popular card games. It's simple, enjoyable, and filled with just the right amount of difficulty to keep you going back for more.
- It's best if just four people play at a time.
- Each participant receives a deck of 10 cards in Rummy Game.
- The last deck is placed in the center.
- Each player can choose a card from the middle deck to help complete the sets on his or her turn.
- If the card chosen is beneficial, the player can add it to his or her sets and replace it with a worthless one from the center of the deck.
- The next player has the option of picking the previous player's card or picking a new card from the deck.
- The first person to complete three sets wins.
Poker is a card game that is played in casinos. Players bet with poker chips. You can buy these chips using your money.
The growth of the internet allows gaming enthusiasts to play online poker games, from the comfort of their homes. Currently, there are lakhs of online poker players in India. Anyone who is above the age of 18 years can play poker and win money.
This game can be played by any number of players.
- Players are dealt 2 cards.
- The dealer reveals community cards.
- Players place bets in the pot.
- Based on the poker hand rankings, the winner is determined.
3 Patti games are extremely popular in India and are mostly played during Indian festivities Like Holi and Diwali. It is considered similar to the Teen Patti game and Poker. The Teen Patti game can be played between 3-6 people using the 52-card deck, excluding Joker.
The dealer distributes three face-down cards to each player. Now, you will have an option to either play blind, seen, or fold the cards. A blind player is someone who has not seen the cards and is obliged to raise the initial bet by their current stake, but not more than the double.
If you play call, you can see your tash and raise your bet by twice or four-time your initial bet. And lastly, a folding player quits the tash wala game, and their current stake gets divided among other players.
The tash game continues until every player has to fold their cards. However, if more than two people are left, a blind player can ask for a showdown. A player can only reject this request up to three times, after which they are forced to show their cards. 3 Patti game winner is given to the player with the highest-ranking hand among all the participants.
These are all the 3 Patti tash game hand-ranking lists that you must know to win the game-
- Trio:- Three cards of the same value
- Straight Run- Three numerically arranged cards of the same suit
- Normal Run- Three sequenced cards of different suits
- Color- Any three cards but of the same suit
- Two Pair- Two cards having equal rank
- High Card- If your card combination does not match any of the above hand-ranking, it can be categorized under high card.
Tash Games Vs Poker Game
Tash wala games are different from poker. All poker games are tash wala games, but not all casino games are poker. Tash and chips are two of the most important things that you need to play poker. As long as you have these two, you can already start playing poker - even without a table, buttons, or a dealer. However, choosing the right poker card may not be as easy as you think because there are two options: poker chips and playing tash cards.