Tash Ka Game - Tas Games Online
Tash is the Hindi equivalent of cards that have been used for hundreds of years to play various games. A deck of 52 tash patti cards has the same form and size on both sides, as well as a polished surface on either side. Tash games are popular for a variety of reasons, including the fact that they are fantastic money earning games, and each tash wala game you play with these cards demands its own set of rules. So you won't get bored playing the same tash ka game over and over again.
Both opponents can see each other's tash game in board tash wala games, however, this is not the case while playing 52 patti tash cards. To win and make real money, several popular Tash wala game versions are played in casinos and gaming parlours.
Tash Wala Games in India
These 5 tash wala games are popular in India.
Satte Pe Satta (7 on 7)
In India, Satte pe Satta is a popular tash patti game. The Tash game grew so famous that it was made into a Bollywood film. The players must discard the cards fast in this Indian card game. The chain will begin with the first individual, and as each round progresses, players will lose their 52 patti tash cards.
- The game may be played by any number of people. Two decks can be utilized if there are too many participants.
- The game is started by the person who has the 7 of hearts (Laal Paan). Only a 6 or an 8 of hearts can be played by the person next to him.
- If the player does not have either a 6 or an 8 in heart cards, he or she must pass.
- As the game proceeds, all of the suits will be finished at some point (ace to king).
- Because this is a strategic tash wala game, the only way to win is to block the other players' Tash Patti cards.
- Whoever is the first to finish their Tash Patti cards wins.
Teen Do Paanch (3-2-5)
3 2 5 Card game With a deck of 30 playing cards, three players play this strategic trick-based tash game.
- This tash game is played by three people. One player must make five hands, the second player must make three, and the dealer must make two.
- Because 22 of the 52 cards were deleted, there are now 30 cards. The playing 30 cards are aces to seven of spades and hearts, and aces to eight of clubs and diamonds.
- Three Tash Patti cards are taken out, shuffled, and then distributed: 2, 3, and 5. The player who receives the 2 becomes the dealer and must make two hands. The individual on his or her right must create five hands. The third player is required to make three hands. There will be a total of ten hands manufactured.
- In the following game, the player who creates two hands in this game will make three hands. Similarly, in this game, the player who makes 5 hands will deal and make 2 hands.
- Each participant is dealt ten Tash Patti cards. In two rounds, each player receives five cards. From those five cards, the player who has to make five hands proclaims the trump. If the player is unsure about declaring the trump from those five cards, he or she might choose a random card from the following five cards and that suit becomes the trump for that game.
- The game begins with the player who must make five hands. The goal is to make a growing number of hands.
If a player makes more hands than he/she is meant to, he/she has the right to pluck those many cards from the other two players at the end of the game.
Rummy is a card game that is played with two decks of cards and two Jokers in each one. If a player wants to win the game, he or she must pick and discard cards from two piles.
Objective: The goal of the rummy card game is to arrange the 13 cards in valid sets and sequences so that the player can win the game.
To Win: You need to make at least two sequences, one of which must be a pure sequence. The rest of them can be any other valid sequence or set.
- It's best if just four people play at a time.
- Each participant receives a deck of 10 cards.
- The last deck is placed in the centre.
- Each player can choose a card from the middle deck to help complete the sets on his or her turn.
- If the card chosen is beneficial, the player can add it to his or her sets and replace it with a worthless one from the centre of the deck.
- The next player has the option of picking the previous player's card or picking a new card from the deck.
- The first person to complete three sets wins.
Poker is a game where the players wager on who has the best Poker hand. Based on the rules, you can play online poker game for real money at most casinos. However, if you play poker online, you will be able to find sites that offer the game for free.
This game can be played by any number of players.
- Players are dealt 2 cards.
- The dealer reveals community cards.
- Players place bets in the pot.
- Based on the poker hand rankings, the winner is determined.
3 Patti games are extremely popular in India and are mostly played during Indian festivities Like Holi and Diwali. It is considered similar to the Three-patti game and Poker. The teen Patti game can be played between 3-6 people using the 52-card deck, excluding Joker.
The dealer distributes three face-down cards to each player. Now, you will have an option to either play blind, show or fold the cards. A blind player is someone who has not seen the cards and is obliged to raise the initial bet by their current stake, but not more than the double.
If you play call, you can see your cards and raise your bet by twice or four-time your initial bet. And lastly, a folding player quits the tash wala game, and their current stake gets divided among other players.
The tash game continues until every player has to fold their cards. However, if more than two people are left, a blind player can ask for a showdown. A player can only reject this request up to three times, after which they are forced to show their cards. 3 Patti game winner is given to the player with the highest-ranking hand among all the participants.
These are all the 3 Patti tash game hand-ranking lists that you must know to win the game-
- Trio- Three cards of the same value.
- Straight run- Three numerically arranged cards of the same suit.
- Normal run- Three sequenced cards of different suits.
- Colour- Any three Tash Patti cards but of the same suit.
- Two pair- Two cards having equal rank.
- High card- If your card combination does not match any of the above hand-ranking, it can be categorized under high card.
This type of rummy is called Gin Rummy. It is played all over the world at card clubs, social events, and casinos.
The game is usually played by two people, each with ten cards.
Sets and sequences are the goal of the game. The cards a player draws are used to make them. Gin rummy game isn't the same as other types of rummy. There is another way to end a partial game other than declaring a show.
- To begin a game of Gin Rummy one of the 2 players deals 10 cards to both themselves and the opponent. This player is known as the dealer for that particular partial round. The designated dealer changes with each partial game.
- After the 10 cards are dealt, a single card is turned face up from face down pile of cards. This face up card is the first card for the face up pile.
- The player who isn’t the dealer can then pick up the face-up card or the first card from the face-down pile. Subsequently, the player also has to discard a card, which cannot be the one they just picked from the face-up pile.
- The game continues with each player drawing a card and discarding one, to form sets and sequences.
Solitaire is a game that requires 1 player and a standard 52 deck of playing cards.
Objective: The objective of Solitaire is to organize a shuffled deck of cards into 4 stacks (one for each suit) in ascending order (Ace to King).
To Win: When all cards have been transferred in ascending order (Ace to King) to the Foundations, the game is won. If no more moves can be made and the Foundations is incomplete, the game is lost.
Uno Card Games
UNO is a multi-player card game in which the objective is to be the first player to get rid of all the cards in their hand. Each player is dealt 7 cards and players take turns drawing cards from the deck.
Objective: The object of the UNO game is to be the first player to get rid of all the cards in your hand each round. Cards that match the top discard in color or number
To Win: The first player to get rid of all of their cards wins the round.
Bingo is played in a bingo hall which usually consists of rows of tables and chairs with the caller in an elevated position up front. The caller will read out the drawn numbers and electronic display boards around the hall will have the number history listed as well as the target pattern for that bingo game. Bingo helps kids learn about teamwork, patience, coordination, and sportsmanship. Bingo also helps to increase the mental strength of the students.
Objective: The objective of bingo is to be the first player to cover the numbers of a predetermined pattern on a bingo card.
To Win: The numbers are called out randomly and the first player to cover the numbers in a row or column calls out BINGO and wins the prize.
Bluff Card Game
Bluff is a fun card game where players try to lie without getting caught so they can get rid of all their cards first.
The objective: The objective of the bluff card game is to finish your cards before your opponents.
The players are supposed to discard a number of cards from their hands by calling out their rank. The player can only discard a number of cards of one rank in one turn. They can lie and discard a higher or lower rank irrespective of the cards they discard. This is called a bluff.
If this bluff is caught, the player discarding the cards will have to pick up the whole stack of discarded cards. If the bluff is called but the cards are in tandem with the rank that was said out loud, the player who called out the bluff has to pick up the entire stack of discarded cards. This game is played until one of the players discards all of their cards.
To Win: The player who discards all of their cards first is declared the winner of the game.
Call Break/Call Bridge
Call break is an addictive and popular card game of tricks, trumps, and bidding which is played by four players.
Objective: The goal of the Call Bridge game is to reach a predetermined number of points to win. Players can do this by making bids and completing them to score points over several rounds of play.
To Win: The first person to reach the needed score wins.
Tash Games Vs Poker Game
Tash wala games are different from poker. All poker games are tash wala games, but not all tash ka games are poker. Tash and chips are two of the most important things that you need to play poker. As long as you have these two, you can already start playing poker—even without a table, buttons, or a dealer. However, choosing the right poker card may not be as easy as you think because there are two options: poker tash and playing tash cards.