3 2 5 Card Game
3 2 5 Card Game
Want to play a simple and fun card game? Try the 3 2 5 game! It is a popular game in South Asia. We Indians love it! Teen Do Paanch or 3 2 5, is a trick-taking card game that is played with three players. Players are obliged to take 3, 2, and 5 tricks respectively.
What is the meaning of taking tricks? The three players in the 3 2 5 game put one card on the table (turn by turn). The player who has the highest-ranked card of the suit takes all the cards. Taking all the cards in a round means winning a trick
A player who meets their target and wins more tricks than they are assigned is the winner of the 3 2 5 game.
Cards, Players, and Dealing
Players: Exactly three players can play the 3 2 5 game. One of them plays the role of the dealer. The player on the dealer’s right selects the trump card.
Dealing of Cards:
- The dealer distributes five cards to each player, including themselves.
- The player on the right of the dealer selects the trump suit.
- After that, the dealer distributes three cards to each player including themselves.
- Finally, the dealer gives two cards each.
This means that there is a total of 5+3+2=10 cards with every player, including the dealer.
Let us now see how to play 3 2 5 game in further detail below.
How To Play The 3 2 5 Card Game?
- Choosing a Dealer
- The first step is the distribution of cards. Let us find out how to choose the first dealer from your friends to play the 3 2 5 card game.
- Take a 5, a 3, and a 2 from the discarded cards deck.
- Mix the cards face down, and then tell each player to draw one card.
- The player who draws 2 is the dealer.
- Winning Tricks
- The dealer, that is the player who draws 2 is the dealer. They must win 2 tricks.
- The player who draws 5 gets to select the trump suit. They sit on the dealer’s right side and must win 5 tricks.
- The player who draws 3 sits on the dealer's left. They must win 3 tricks.
- In short, the players are assigned tricks according to the cards they draw.
- For each new deal, the player who was sitting on the right of the previous dealer becomes the new dealer.
- Scoring in the 3 2 5 Game
Players get 1 point for winning tricks more than they are assigned. Players who gain extra points between rounds can steal cards from losing players and return a card of their choice.
- Winning the 3 2 5 Game
The game ends if at least one player scores 5 or more points at the end of the game’s round. The winner is the player with the maximum number of points. The winner’s score target can also be set to 3, 8, or 10 points.
Another way to select the winner is to fix a certain number of rounds to be won, like 3, 5, and 10 rounds. A winner is a person who manages to win the maximum number of rounds.
3 2 5 Card Game Rules
What happens when a player wins more tricks than they are assigned? They get to pull cards!
- Pulling Cards in the 3 2 5 Game
Players that made more than their quota of tricks in the previous deal are entitled to steal cards from opponents who were under quota in the second and following deals.
The winning player can pick one card from other players and give them the card they do not want. This is known as pulling cards.
Please note that players cannot see which card they are pulling, and they cannot return the card after pulling it.
There are two scenarios where cards aren’t pulled:
- There is no pulling of cards in the first round of the game.
- If everyone made exactly their quota of tricks in the previous deal, then there is no situation of pulling the cards from other players.
- An Alternative Method for Selecting the Trump Suit
There is an alternative method to select the trump suit in 3 2 5 game. This method might work if you don't want the cutter to declare the trump suit.
In many real cash games, the 7th card dealt with the 5-trick player is decided to be the trump card. You can use another method to get the trump card, but this is the simplest and most popular.
- No Trump- No Deal Rule
According to the rules of the 3 2 5 card game, if a player does not have a trump suit card, they can declare "No Trump-No Deal," As a result, the dealer is forced to reshuffle the deck and restart the game.
- Player Privileges
If a player wins all ten tricks, they will receive 5 bonus points in addition to the standard 10 points. According to the rules of the 3 2 5 card game, the winner can take 5 cards from their opponents in an appropriate ratio.
Want to play more card games like the 3 2 5 game. Have a look at the variations of the game below.
Similar Variants of 3 2 5 Card Games
- 7 8 Card Game
- This card game functions similarly to 3 2 5 card game.
- It can only be played by two people and uses only 30 cards from the deck.
- One of the players in this game is the dealer, and another is the cutter or caller.
- The 7 8 card game is played with 15 hands. The dealer needs to win 7 hands and the cutter needs to win 8 hands.
- 3 5 8 Card Game
- This is a more versatile version of the 3 2 5 card game.
- It is played with all 52 cards, with the dealer distributing 16 cards to each player.
- The remaining four cards are arranged as a kitty card in the center.
- There will be a total of 16 tricks, with the dealer needing to get more than 8 tricks, the player to the immediate left needing to get 5 tricks, and the last player needing to get more than 8 tricks to win the game.
That was about the 3 2 5 or 2 3 5 card game rules and the two variations. If you are someone who loves playing cards, then you should know about a fantastic card game known as poker. Below is the difference between poker vs 3 2 5 game for your reference.
Poker Vs 3 2 5 Game
Poker is a skill-based casino game.
325 game is a skill-based game.
Players must make poker hands and use a smart strategy to win at poker games.
Players must win more tricks than they are assigned to win the 3 2 5 game.
Poker is a real money game that has its roots in the West.
3 2 5 game is a game that is played in South Asian countries.
Poker is traditionally played in casinos. Nowadays online poker games are in trend, and players no longer have to travel to casinos for real money gaming.
3 2 5 game is a local game that can be played at home, at clubs, train, and even online.
There is big money involved in poker. You can win lacs and crores of rupees with poker games.
3 2 5 game has a more of a casual approach and is mostly played for fun.
Play Poker Online & Earn Real Cash Daily
Poker is one of the most popular and played casinos across the globe. Real money gaming is thrilling and rewarding. If you think that you have the skills to beat all your competitors and steal the prize pool, download the Spartan Poker official poker app and start gaming! Use your best mental skills and throw out all your opponents to be the winner! Play now!
Learn to play poker with freerolls on the Spartan Poker app. Use your skills and beat competitors. Download the Spartan poker app to win Rs 1 lakh daily!
3 2 5 Card Game FAQs
Q.1 How do you play the card game 325?
3 2 5 card game is played by three people with 30 cards from the deck. The card game excludes all cards with values less than eight and only includes the 7 of hearts and 7 of spades.