Ludo Online Game
Ludo, which began as a classic board game, has evolved into one of the largest and most popular games with a long history. The Ludo game dates back to 3300 BC in India, where it was also known as Pachisi. Ludo is a simple game to learn. The objective of the game is to get all of your pawns into the home square in the middle of the board.
With the grace of technology, लूडो is easily accessible on any smartphone. 2-4 players can join a game of online ludo anytime they want and have fun!
Did you that online Ludo can be played for coins and tokens or even real money? That makes it even more of a well-loved game!
Let’s have a brief look at the history of ludo board game below:
History of Ludo
Ludo is extremely similar to the ancient Indian board game of Pachisi. It was played on a variety of surfaces, including cloths, slates, and boards. The game's origins can be traced back to Maharashtra's renowned Ellora Caves.
Ludo has gone by various names in Indian history in recent years, including 'Chaucer,' 'Chopad,' and 'Pachisi.' It was converted into a board game by the British Royal navy.
Ludo can now be played virtually. Numerous mobile apps allow you to play Ludo virtually from any location. Download a good app on your smartphone through Google Play Store or play online ludo on a good ludo website.
Ludo was changed, and in 1891, British Alfred Collier introduced a dice cup to the game. Since 1891, the game has been formally registered and has grown in popularity around the world.
Ludo International Variants
The Ludo board game is known by many names. Have a look at the countries and the name of the ludo game in that country:
- What is Ludo called in America? : Aggravation, India, Sorry!, Trouble
- France: Jeu de Dada
- Chinese: Chatush Pada
- Africa: Ludu
- Spanish: Parcheesi
- Germany: Der Weg zur Herberge
- United Kingdom: Pig-a-Back, Homeward Bound, Patchesi, Ludo
- Middle East and Asia: Nyout, Pat, Twenty-Five
How to Play Ludo Dice Game?
Ludo, like many other cross and circle board games, was based on the ancient Indian game of Pachisi. Ludo is a game that is extremely similar to the Pachisi game, which was created in the sixth century. Ludo, on the other hand, is a lot easier to learn and play.
Ludo is an ancient Indian board game that goes back to 3300 BC. This classic game is easy to pick up and play for both children and adults. Ludo's popularity has resulted in many variations such as Parcheesi and Sorry. Ludo has a long and illustrious career ahead of him, and you will certainly become a fan!
Equipment Require to Play Ludo:
There are no benefits or drawbacks to any of the hues, so people can pick their favourite. After you've decided on a colour, place your four tokens in their designated square in the board's corner.
Following that, each participant should roll the dice, with the highest roller going first. If two players get the same number, they should reroll until the highest number is obtained. The game will thereafter proceed in a clockwise direction.
- Ludo rules say the game is played on a square board with four coloured bases in each corner.
- After you've decided on a colour, place your four tokens or ludo goti in their designated square in the board's corner.
- Following that, each participant should roll the dice, with the highest roller going first.
- If two players get the same number, they should reroll until the highest number is obtained.
- The ludo game will thereafter proceed in a clockwise direction.
- There are four different coloured sets of playing tokens or ludo goti, each of which begins in their respective bases.
- The provided dice are used to control how the pieces move in ludo online or physical ludo board games.
- Each player selects one of the four colours - green, yellow, red, or blue.
- They place the four tokens of that colour in the starting circle corresponding to that colour.
- To determine mobility, a single die is thrown.
Players take turns in clockwise order, the person who rolls a 6 of the die starts.
- Players take turns in clockwise order.
- The person who rolls a 6 of the die starts.
- The player chooses which token to move on each throw.
- A ludo goti merely goes around the track in a clockwise direction, as indicated by the number thrown.
- If no token or ludo goti may move legally based on the number thrown, the game is passed to the next player.
- A throw of 6 results in a new turn in ludo game online or physical games.
- To move a लूडो गोटी खेलने वाला token from the beginning circle to the first square on the track, a player must throw a 6.
How to Play Ludo: All the Ludo Rules
This easy-to-learn classic family board game is a lot of fun. Despite the simplicity of the ludo rules, there is still room for more strategic play. Why not give Ludo a try if you're looking for a new board game to add to your next game night?
- The Beginning: Place all your tokens or लूडो गोटी in your coloured pocket.
- Ludo can be played with two to four people. Each player chooses one of the four colours depicted on the board and tokens.
- All of the components in the pocket have yet to be used. Ludo goti khelne wala or your coloured tokens must stay in the pocket until you're ready to use them.
- Roll the Dice: Let each participant have a turn rolling the die. The one who rolls the highest number gets to go first. From the player who goes first, the order of play will go clockwise.
- Roll a 6: Each player must roll a 6 on their turn to begin advancing a token across the board. If the first player does not roll a 6, the player to their left takes their turn. Bring a token onto the board and place it on the start space if you roll a 6.
- Move the Tokens/Ludo Goti: As per the ludo board game rules, after you've rolled a 6 and placed a or लूडो गोटी or token on the board, you'll need to roll again to see how many spaces that token can go. The token must be moved as many spaces as the number you rolled.
- Pass the Dice: During your turn, you may only move one of the new tokens on the board. Your turn ends once you've moved a token or ludo goti. Allow the next player to take their turn by passing the dice to them. This part of the Ludo rules is extremely important.
- Roll Another 6: After a player rolls a 6 to put a token into play, they receive another chance to roll. You get to place another on the board if you roll a 6 on your second dice roll. Then roll again to see how many spaces that token should be moved.
- Capture Other Tokens and Send Them Home: Any time you land in the same space as one of your opponent's tokens, you can capture it. If you land on a लूडो गोटी खेलने वाला spot owned by another player, that player must remove the token from the board. To get the token back onto the board, they must roll a 6 again on their turn.
- Get All 4 Tokens to Your Home Base: It is not enough to get one of your tokens onto the home base space to win the ludo game khelne wala. Continue to roll on your turn, advancing your tokens one at a time onto the home base. The khelne wala ludo game is won by the first player to get all of their ludo goti onto the home base.
Ludo Game Online Rules
Ludo khelne wala also incorporates a strategy board game element. Ludo is a board game for 2 to 4 players that is perfect for anyone's board game night. But, before we get into the ludo rules, let's take a closer look at the ludo board game itself.
Ludo Rule of 6’s:
- If the player rolls a six in the ludo wala game, they can either move a token or ludo goti from his base to the start position or move a token already in play.
- When a six is rolled, the player receives an additional roll after their move.
- The player loses their turn if they roll 6 three times in a row.
The Shared Square Ludo Rule:
- If a player's ludo goti collides with an opponent's ludo goti, the opponent's token is returned to his base, where they must roll a six to move it out onto the beginning square again.
- If a player lands on a square that is already occupied by one of their tokens, that area is blocked. An opponent's token cannot pass through or land on a blocked space.
- The player who has all four of his tokens complete their journey first wins. The game is continued by the remaining players to select the runners-up.
Avoid Special Squares: Patches are extra markings on some Ludo boards, such as a circle or a crown, that are placed on specific spots. You'll want to avoid these areas because they'll return your token to the pocket if you land on one. This implies you'll need to roll a 6 to get the ludo goti back on the board.
Capture a Pawn:
- Land on the opponent’s pawn to capture it.
- There are special safe squares where you can’t kill your opponent if you land on it, and vice versa.
Ludo House Rules
Ludo, like the popular board game Monopoly, has a lot of room for custom rules. Adding a second die or the option to split your movement are two possible house rules to try. Follow these rules to play the ludo game online or offline and have a fantastic and smooth time with your friends.
If you have more than one token on the board, any numbered roll (greater than 1) can be distributed among your tokens. If you roll a six, for example, you can move two tokens three spaces each.
This increases the complexity and difficulty of the game by adding another layer of strategy. लूडो गेम खेलने वाला house rules are not recommended for beginners, although they can be fun Ludo khelo add-ons for later playthroughs.
Ludo Strategies, Tips on How to play Ludo
- Open All the Pieces Wisely: All the tokens in the ludo wala game should be opened as soon as you get the chance. If you just focus on one or two pieces, you’ll have fewer options, resulting in bad progress.
- Don’t Depend on a Single Piece: It's best not to rely on a single ludo token all of the time. The time and numbers should be distributed evenly among all of the components. For example, if you are playing ludo online, instead of running a single piece, you should maintain all of the ludo khelne wala pieces or लूडो गोटी scattered around the board.
For example, instead of running a single piece, you should maintain all of the pieces scattered around the board.
- Kill As Soon As Possible: If you follow tip number two, you have a good chance of killing your opponent.
- Change Throw Timings: No one can claim to have deciphered Ludo King's algorithm without attempting to alter the timings of dice throws.
- Choose Gameplay: If you have a choice between going for victory and killing your लूडो वाला opponent, you should select how you want to go with the game before it begins. If you choose to be aggressive, you must eliminate your opponent. Otherwise, if you want to play it safe, you should play a safe game and focus on victory.
- Get More Than 1 of Your Pieces On the Same Space to Block: When one or more tokens of the same colour occupy the same space, a block is formed. Blocks operate as a deterrent to your opponents. Your ludo opponent may not pass or land on a space where you have two tokens of the same colour. Blocking your opponent's path to their home base will help you delay them, but it will also slow you down. Wait till you're close to your home base before using any blocking measures.
Use these tips to play online ludo games or when you play the game with your friends. You'll have smooth gameplay. The goal of ludo khelne wala player is to entertain themselves. You can download the online ludo app through the play store and enjoy the game!
If you love indoor games, play poker. Not only it is a thrilling game but players get to win thousands of rupees online.
Here is a quick comparison of the poker versus ludo game. Have a look at them below.
Poker Vs Ludo Game
Poker is a card game.
Ludo is a board game.
Poker is a game of skill.
Ludo is a skill-based as well as chance-based game because you need to roll a dice to determine your next move.
The main objective of poker game is to win the pot.
The main objective of ludo is to get all your 4 pawns to the homebase.
Play Online Poker & Earn Real Cash Daily
Ludo game khelne wala is available online as well. If you like खेलने वाला लूडो you will like online poker better. ludo khelne wala is fun, but when you play online poker you can also make real cash daily.
Want to play poker and win real money? Here are a few reasons to play poker online:
- You can make real cash by playing online poker tournaments.
- You can join chat rooms and learn more about the poker games.
- 3. You can develop your poker skills and win money consistently in the long run.
Spartan Poker is the best poker app for online gamers. New players can use the welcome bonus and play online poker on the Spartan app. There are huge cash prizes for winners. Go ahead and play your first game on the Spartan Poker app today and win real money NOW!
Ludo Game FAQs
Q.1) Is Ludo an Indian game?
Ludo is an fun dice game name for the game pachisi that originated in India. The game was played by kings and it's even painted on the walls of the Ellora caves.
Q.2) Can we play Ludo online?
You absolutely can play Ludo online. There are websites, mobile apps and even online chat rooms and communities that encourage people to play ludo wala game online.
Q.3) Which country invented Ludo?
Ludo was invented in England.
Q.4) Can I play Ludo online?
Yes. Ludo games are available online on Google Play Store.
Q.5) Is Ludo a game of luck?
Ludo is a luck-based game with some level of skills involved.
Q.6) Who is the famous player of Ludo?
Visakh Jaiswal is a famous player of Ludo.
Q.7) Is playing online Ludo safe?
Yes. Playing ludo is safe if you are playing on a safe mobile app.
Q.8) How to play Ludo with friends?
You can download any online app to play Ludo with friends.
Q.9) How many players play in the Ludo game?
There are 2-4 players in the Ludo game.
Q.10) How to win a ludo game?
To win the ludo game, your token must land on your opponent's token. This sends that token back to the home base, and players must roll a six on the dice to get them out again.