Call of Duty Game
COD: Call of Duty
COD has long been a favourite among players throughout the world, with the most recent release being Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 in October 2018. The mobile version of Call of Duty will include famous maps from the console version in order to capture the genuine spirit of the game. Tencent Games created COD Mobile, which was released by Activision. With current-day weapons and vehicles, the game takes a slightly futuristic style. On the Multiplayer mode, you can pick from Frontline, Team Deathmatch, Domination, Search and Rescue, as well as a practice mode with bots. The popular Battle Royale mode is the other game mode.
The game is unlike any other mobile multiplayer shooter game since it allows the user to accomplish far more than in other popular mobile games. It's like having the ability to choose your character's class in every battle royale fight. There are various classes to pick from, such as Ninja, Medic, Scout Defender, and so on, and each class has its own unique benefit that you may employ in the game. Players can now fly helicopters and shoot from them, as well as drive vehicles equipped with heavy machine guns that fire endless ammo. There is a slew of other elements in Call of Duty Mobile that will attract mobile gamers to pick it up.
Call of Duty History
In its 17-year history, Call of Duty has taken a wild ride, and I outline the modifications made in each game and how they lead to the game we have today, Modern Warfare.
- Infinity Ward created the first Call of Duty game, which was launched in 2003. This game was a novel form of the single-player shooter in which the player takes control of a soldier in a unit and completes numerous tasks in a World War 2 environment.
- The campaign in Call of Duty is divided into three segments, in which you can play as an American soldier, a British soldier, or a Soviet soldier attempting to fight the Axis forces. Before moving on to the next task, each mission contains a set of objectives that must be achieved.
- COD 2 was launched in 2005 by Activision and was created by Infinity Ward.
- Call of Duty 2 also brought multiplayer to the franchise, allowing players to play against each other online. Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Search & Destroy, Capture the Flag, and Headquarters are among the game modes available.
- Treyarch and Activision collaborated on Call of Duty 3, which was released in 2006. During the single-player campaign, the player can choose between an American, British, Canadian, or Polish soldier for a total of 14 missions.
- Infinity Ward created Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, which was released in 2007. This is the first Call of Duty game that isn't set during WWII and instead takes place in the present day.
- COD 4 includes modern equipment and new features, many of which are specific to multiplayer, such as "killstreaks," which allow you to access certain assets, such as airstrikes and helicopter support, by killing many foes without dying in between.
- Treyarch produced and released Call of Duty: World At War in 2008. The game is the first instalment of the Black Ops series, and it takes place during WWII. It's also the first game in the franchise to include the popular Zombies mode.
- Infinity Ward produced and released Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 in 2009. The game is a sequel to the original Modern Warfare, and the campaign features the same cast of characters.
- Treyarch created Call of Duty: Black Ops, which was released in 2010. The game is a continuation of the storyline from World At War. Many of the upgraded multiplayer features from MW2 are included, as well as the renowned Nazi Zombies mode from World at War.
- The only Call of Duty game developed by two creators, Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games, is Modern Warfare 3. In 2011, the two businesses collaborated to release the third installment of the Modern Warfare series.
- In 2012, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 was launched as the third installment in the Black Ops series, and it is a sequel to Black Ops.
- Infinity Ward's sixth Call of Duty game, Call of Duty: Ghosts, was released in 2013. In campaign mode, the game begins its own plot while maintaining the multiplayer success of prior titles.
- Infinite Warfare is the thirteenth Call of Duty game and the third set in the future with improved locomotion. Fans of Call of Duty aren't crazy about this game.
- Sledgehammer Games developed Call of Duty: World War 2 and published it in 2017.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 was Treyarch's sixth game, and it was released in 2018.
- The 19th game in the Call of Duty series, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, is the most recent installment. The game takes place in a contemporary scenario with cutting-edge military technology.
|Game||Released Year||Developer||Games sold|
|Call of Duty||2003||Infinity Ward||45,00,000|
|Call of Duty 2||2005||Infinity Ward||60,00,000|
|Call of Duty 3||2006||Treyarch||72,00,000|
|Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare||2007||Infinity Ward||1,57,00,000|
|Call of Duty: World At War||2008||Treyarch||1,56,00,000|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2||2009||Infinity Ward||2,50,20,000|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops||2010||Treyarch||3,10,00,000|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3||2011||Infinity Ward/ Sledgehammer Games||3,09,70,000|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops 2||2012||Treyarch||2,96,00,000|
|Call of Duty: Ghosts||2013||Infinity Ward||2,88,00,000|
|Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare||2014||Sledgehammer Games||2,17,80,000|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops 3||2015||Treyarch||2,67,20,000|
|Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare||2016||Infinity Ward||1,33,60,000|
|Call of Duty: World War 2||2017||Sledgehammer Games||1,98,20,000|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops 4||2018||Treyarch||2,56,60,000|
|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare||2019||Infinity Ward||N/A|
What is Call of Duty Mobile
The game Call of Duty: Mobile is fantastic. The game received over 148 million downloads in its first month and made approximately US$54 million in revenue, making it the most successful mobile game launch in history. The game offers good graphics that contribute to a fun gameplay experience.
Call of Duty Mobile offers traditional multiplayer and battle royale experiences, featuring classic multiplayer maps from the previous Call of Duty games and, most recently, the addition of Black Ops 4's Blackout battle royale arena.
Call of Duty Mobile Rules & Strategies
If you want to download Call of Duty Mobile on your device and have an advantage over your friends and other gamers when you start playing the game, you'll need to know more than they do. So, here's a rundown of the top ten techniques and tricks you can employ. These tips will undoubtedly assist you in defeating your friends as soon as you begin playing.
- Choose the Controls: Under the Controls tab in the game's settings, there are two options: Simple Mode and Advanced Mode. Advanced is the greatest and most recommended option because it gives you greater control over sighting and shooting your rifle. Simple Mode will waste more ammo by auto-firing on targets in your crosshairs.
- Choose the Right Shooting Mode: You can choose between two shooting modes in Call Of Duty Mobile: Simple and Advanced. When your aim pointer passes over an adversary while playing in simple mode, your weapon will automatically fire without the use of your scope. It is recommended to play the game in advanced mode with the shooting settings on advanced mode.
- Character Class is Important: Prior to participating in a Battle Royale match, you must select a character class from the following options:
- Medic: This class provides you with two unique advantages. A medical station can be set up. This will appear as a circle around your character, and standing inside the circle will heal your teammates.
- Scout: This class also comes with two bonuses. For starters, this class can observe enemy footprints illuminated for a longer period of time. The sensor dart is the second boost, which highlights all players in your vicinity so the scout can see them.
- Clown: The Clown class receives a toy bomb that summons zombies who attack any foes in their path. The character is also anti-zombie, which limits the zombie awareness distance to 15 meters.
- Ninja: You obtain a grapple hook that may be attached to any surface and grapple to the desired location. The Ninja's footstep sounds are also suppressed so that attackers can't hear him from afar.
- Mechanic: This class has the ability to launch an EMP drone that continuously disrupts adversaries with EMP. In addition, he gets a boost that gives him an enhanced vision and makes any vehicle within an 80-meter radius hostile to adversaries.
- Defender: He has the ability to place a transformable, flashing shield anywhere he desires. He also possesses a bonus that allows him to take 20 percent less damage from all sources except gunshots.
- Communicate: You can use voice chat to communicate with your team. Communication is frequently crucial to winning objective modes, so if you're comfortable doing so, I advocate conversing with your teammates.
How to Download COD?
When you find the perfect call of duty mobile game, you will need to know where to download it from. You will need to refer to the best call of duty modern warfare download site to get access to this game. So follow these steps to download the game:
- Go to the Softonic website.
- Click on the green icon that says ‘Free Download for Android’.
- Download the Apk.
- Install the Apk of call of duty mobile.
- Open the App and start playing.
In order to download COD on your PC, you can use a lot of ways. Here are a few ways you can download call of duty games on your PC.
We recommend that you check for and install any available console updates before starting any game installation. To manually check for updates, follow the instructions below. Before starting your game installation, make sure any updates have finished installing.
- Launch the Battle.net Desktop App.
- If you don't have the app, you can download it here.
- Log in to your Blizzard Account.
- If you do not have a Blizzard Account you can create one for free.
- Select Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
- Select the Install button to download and install the game.
Difference Between BGMI & CODM
BGMI can be played as FPP and TPP
You can only play this as FPP.
BGMI is also been trying with that like in Arcade mode, which has a game that lasts for much less time, but the quality is not as good as CODM.
Call of duty mobile has different game modes.
BGMI is played for the thrill of it with no long-term strategy.
Call of duty vanguard and other call of duty games are you only play to gain money so you can upgrade the equipment you use.
BGMI is a mobile game with a fixed set of modes.
COD Multiplayer mode, is very close to battle Royale mode in Arcade mode. But playing call of duty games on PC gives you access to more options.
Play Online Poker & Win Real Cash Daily
Just like Call of Duty, you can play poker for free on your device and start playing real money poker on Spartan Poker and have a fun experience! So, what's holding you back? Come join in the fun and try your hand at some of our outstanding poker games. Download the Spartan Poker official Poker app on your mobile phone and win real money daily.
COD Mobile India FAQ
Q.1) Which is better free fire or Call of Duty?
Free Fire is a shooter game as well as a builder game, but the call of duty modern warfare is only a shooter game where you need to collect money to upgrade your inventory.
Q.2) Is COD free on PC?
COD warzone is the only PC version of COD that is free to play. This version of COD can only be played as multiplayer and there is no single-person version of it available as of now.
Q.3) What's the best call of duty?
There is no best, it's just the same thing repeated with a few inclusions. For example COD- World at War has zombies in it and the call of duty modern warfare game is a basic battle royale game with better graphics due to the upgrades.
Q.4) Which is better COD mobile or PUBG Mobile?
Depending on your preference, COD mobile has faster gameplay. But PUBG mobile has always been the go-to battle royale game to be played on mobile.
Q.5) Is Fortnite or Call of Duty more popular?
Fortnite is a battle royale as well as a building game, while call of duty is only a battle royale game. So depending on which gameplay you prefer, you can play either one.
Q.5) What is Call of Duty?
Call ability. Is the oldest player. In first person to history. Before. PUBG entered into the platform, quality used to make world games. Which was a major hit we used to butter small spin on the same bold formula, release a new game, and meant a lot of money. Since the battle royal fat ass, bigger Doe polity has also made move into the Battle Royal John. But unlike fortnight. Quality is a purely first-person shooter game action shooter game. And it's very fast-paced compared to PUBG or Fortnite hits.