India Poker Championship’s (IPC) first-ever Final Table Series is going to make history, being a live streaming spectacle never witnessed in the country with six of its featured tourneys live-streamed across platforms!
With the nation’s eyes on you, a Rs. 2 Crores GTD FTS Main Event and its Champion awarded an 18K Gold and diamond-studded Medallion with a 10 Lac Sponsorship from India Poker Championship is one of the most prestigious titles for a poker player in India! The winner of the FTS 2Cr GTD Main Event will walk tall as the Final Table Series Champion in all its Name, Fame & The Game.
So, gear yourself and get ready to become the first Champion of the Final Table Series.
Terms and conditions:
1. Winner will be sponsored for Online Poker Tournaments and Cash Games on Spartan Poker.
2. Sponsorship period shall be from 1st December 2020 to 31st November 2021*.
3. The total sponsorship amount shall be INR 10 Lakhs. The winner will be representing the brand Spartan Poker as IPC Final Table Series Champion.
4. The sponsorship amount shall not be transferred or exchanged in lieu of cash under any circumstances.
5. Participation in India Online Poker Championship (IOPC) events will be mandatory in the sponsorship (including Jan 2021* IOPC Edition)
6.The Sponsorship amounts will be released monthly as mentioned below.
7. If there is an unused amount from any specific month, the winner may choose to use the same in the next month. There will be no carry forward after the end of the month of May 2021*.
8. The winner is expected to be present for any and all media-related activities including but not limited to video and audio interviews, photoshoots, promotional tours, and campaigns during the sponsorship period. Any expenses towards the same shall be borne by Spartan Poker.
9. IPC and Spartan Poker shall have the rights to any of the above audio, video, and images of the winner for any and all promotional purposes. The Winner will be required to make posts across their social media handles for any promotional activities related to the sponsor or its allied brands.
10. If the winner is unable to meet any of the requirements, shall not be eligible for the sponsorship package.
11. Any behavior or actions which are derogatory to IPC, Spartan, and its allied brands or the sport of poker will lead to immediate suspension of the deal.
12.An email contract would be required to be signed by and between the winner and Spartan Poker winner
13.IPC and Spartan Poker hold the right to add, amend, alter, delete or modify any terms and conditions at its sole discretion without any prior notification during any point in time