UP TO 70% RAKEBACK
Take a giant leap and Go Over the Moon this June! You can now earn up to 70% Rakeback (instead of up to 60%) in the VIP Club! The action at the Spartan felts could not get any better as now you level up and earn more VIP Points.
HOW YOU ASK?
1. Play on Spartan Poker and you will automatically be a part of the Go Over The Moon This June Cash Promotion.
2. Earn VIP Points, each VIP point is worth Rs.5
For instance, if you earn 22,500 VIP Points, you will be at Warrior Level and receive 35% VIP Rakeback; if you earn 90,000 VIP Points, you will be at Elite Level and receive 70% VIP Rakeback.
3. Choose from a gamut of rewards – Cashback, gadgets, travel packages, Poker packages, cars and so much more.
So, what are you waiting for? Choose your gameplay and enjoy Rake back like never before, only on Spartan Poker.
Cash Promotion starts from 10th June 2021 12:00 PM and end on 1st July 2021, 5:29:59 AM.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This Cash Promotion with a higher Rakeback offering will run in place of the regular VIP Club Promotion from 12:00 PM on 10th June and end at 5:29:59 AM on 1st July, 2021.
2. Only the sessions finished before 5:29:59 AM on 1st July will be considered for the Cash Promotion.
3. A Player can redeem VIP Points anytime and there will be no expiration of VIP Points for active Players.
4. Each VIP Point can be redeemed for Rs. 5.
5. Players can exchange VIP Points worth maximum of Rs. 10 Lakhs in a month.
6. No Opt-in is required to participate in this Cash Promotion. All Players can earn and exchange VIP Points.
7. 1 VIP Point = Rs. 50 Rake for Recruit Level
8. Players can earn VIP Points by playing any game format in real money.
9. In case of any disputes, Spartan Poker's decision will be final and binding.
10. Spartan Poker has the right to modify/discontinue this Cash promotion without prior notice.
11. All other VIP Program details and Terms and Conditions will be the same as given on /vip-program
12. To upgrade your VIP Level, you are required to earn a specific number of VIP Points as mentioned in the chart below: