Bad Beat Jackpot
It's not a nice feeling to get a bad beat. You just cannot avoid a bad beat even with all your poker skill. That's why we had to design the best bad beat jackpot promotion for our players. Our bad beat promotion not only eases the pain of that gut-wrenching beat you just got but also gives you a shot at winning our huge jackpot. Even though skill is the deciding factor for winning poker games, you never know when bad luck would come knocking at your door.
Not wild luck, but the simple fact that an opponent may have done better than you, but you don't know it till it is revealed. In poker, it is not uncommon that a player starts out with a great starting hand that assures victory, only to be outdone by another in the later stages of betting and dealing.
Such an outcome is called a 'Bad Beat' in poker. It can be blamed on the fact that even though poker gameplay is governed by mathematical chance and yet, situations that could be JUST beyond your control or calculation do arise.
At SpartanPoker.com, we respect skill, and want to reward it as often as possible. Recognizing a promising hand takes skill. So, if you suffer from that rare 'bad beat' and lose to another player in spite of your skill, we offer you a chance to redeem your losses.
We give you the Bad Beat Jackpot.
Your strongest shield against 'tough luck'
- You can think of it as insurance. You lose on a hand which you thought could never be defeated; well your biggest shock will turn it into the best surprise you have ever had.
- We give you the Bad Beat Jackpot, for those tough on luck times where victory just eludes you in spite of a good hand.
- This jackpot would be paid out to those losing with a hand of Quad Deuces or better on any of our real money No-Limit hold'em tables.
- The Criteria for Pot Limit Omaha Bad Beat Jackpot is Four of a kind Aces or better.
Spartan Poker will no longer collect any money from your pot hereon for the Bad Beat Jackpot. However, don’t be disheartened just yet!
The money that’s already been collected in the existing Bad Beat Jackpot pot will burst with the existing criteria required for the same. So, players playing in tables with Bad Beat Jackpot stand a chance to win from the high-value prize pool. Don’t wait up and play on the tables where you can win an amazing cash prize in your Spartan account.
Bad Beat Jackpot Payout
Here's how you'll get paid for losing from a bad beat:
- Bad Beat Hand – 30%
- Winning Hand – 15%
- Rest of Players in Hand – 10%
- Other Players (This sum will be divided equally amongst players playing on other tables of this BBJ) – 15%
- House Revenue – 10%
- Leave in Jackpot (for next BBJ) – 20%
NOTE: The Bad Beat Jackpot is applicable only on the BBJ Tables (marked with a star in the lobby). A minimum of four active players must be dealt cards on the table for the jackpot to be released. Players need to use both cards dealt to them. For the combinations - 'Four of a Kind'- both pocket cards should form a pair. For the combination 'Two Pairs' - either both pocket cards should form a pair with each other or each of the pocket cards should form a pair with the cards on the board.
Sometimes hitting a bad beat jackpot is more memorable than winning your best poker game. Spartan Poker hopes to sweeten all your worst bad beats!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The criteria for the Bad Beat Jackpot (BBJ) may be changed at any time without giving any prior notice to the players. The latest BBJ criteria will be updated on this page.
2. No-Limit Texas Holdem- This jackpot would be paid out to those losing with a hand of Quad Deuces or better on any real money tables
3. Pot-Limit Omaha - This jackpot would be paid out to those losing with a hand of Quad Aces or better on any real money tables
4. For Additional Terms & Conditions please refer Legal Terms and Conditions