High Stakes Bash
This Monsoon on Spartan Poker, everyone can win bumper prizes – Honda City, Hyundai Venue & Kawasaki Ninja! between 3rd July to 27th August!!!
Here’s how you can earn your Rewards!
1. Play on your favourite Cash Table from 5:30 AM on Sunday to 5:29 AM the next Sunday.
2. Eligible Stakes: 50/100 to 200/400 for High stakes and 250/500 & above for Super High stakes in Hold'em & PLO
3. Win Bumper Prizes by collecting the required points in 8 weeks (1 Point = 500 Rake)
Terms and Conditions
1. Bumper Prizes include:
• Super High Stakes: Honda City worth Rs. 11.5 LAC (12,000 Points in 8 weeks)
• Super High Stakes: Hyundai Venue worth Rs. 7.6 LAC (10,000 Points in 8 weeks)
• High Stakes Kawasaki Ninja 400 worth Rs. 5.0 LAC (5000 Points in 8 weeks)
2. Players who will win Bumper Prizes will have to bear the TDS (Tax deducted at source) deduction expenses
3. If a player doesn't opt for the Bumper Prize, he/she will receive a Game Bonus equivalent to the cost of the Bumper Prize won by him/her. The bonus will be credited in two equal halves in the 2 consecutive months.
4. High Stakes bash will be run from 5:30 AM to 5:29 AM every week from 3rd July 2022 to 27th August 2022.
5. Game Bonus will expire in 90 days
6. Only Raked Hands will be taken into consideration.
7. These Promotions are under the sole purview of Quadrific Media Pvt. Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
8. People aged 18 years and above can take part in these Promotions where it is legally permitted.
9. Quadrific Media Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify these Promotions or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
10. Participation in these Promotions shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
12. The decision of Quadrific Media Pvt. Ltd. with respect to all aspects of these Promotions shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.