Freedom Celebration Series
It's time for Spartans to get along and root for INDIA at the Commonwealth Games 2022 in Birmingham.
India’s Spartans from the world of sports are all geared up to bring glory at #CWG2022.
Here is the deal! While they win medals and bring glory to the nation, you have a chance to shine on Spartan Poker virtual felts at Freedom Celebration Series. Going for glory has never been this much fun! Get ready to win BIG because we truly believe #AbJeetengeSpartans
• 11 Crore+ in guaranteed prizes
• A range of 100 incredible tournaments for all stake categories (Low, Mid and High)
• 20 Lac Leaderboard
• 2.5 Lac GTD - Freeroll tournament for all FCS participants on 15th Aug @ 7:00 PM
Terms & Conditions:
1) Players who will participate in FCS Tournaments from 4th-14th August — excluding Mega Satties, Satties and Freerolls — will be eligible for 2.5 Lac GTD Freedom Freeroll Tournament scheduled for 15th August at 7:00 PM.
2) In case of any disputes, Spartan Poker's decision is final and binding.
3) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
4) All contests and promotions run on www.spartanpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
5) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
6) Participation in a promotion/tournament shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
7) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason, or justification.
8) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
89) For Additional Terms & Conditions please refer to Legal terms and conditions