Standard Terms and Conditions for Promotions and Bonus Amounts
2) A User’s membership of the VIP Program shall subsist until cancelled by the User, or by the Company in case the Company finds or reasonably believes that (i) the User is ineligible to play Real Money Games on the Platform, (ii) is in breach of any terms or covenants applicable to the User under these VIP Terms or any other applicable terms/policies relating to the Platform, or (iii) the Company elects to withdraw or terminate the VIP Program.
3) The Benefits provided under the VIP Program therein are provided at the sole discretion of the Company and may be denied withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time at the Company’s sole discretion.
4) Only individuals are eligible for membership in the VIP Program. Only the individual named in the User Account may participate in the Games under that account and such individuals shall be responsible for all acts and any exercise of VIP Program benefits through their User Accounts.
5) The Company reserves the right to modify, change or alter these VIP Program terms, any rules regarding VIP Program or the benefits granted therein, at its sole discretion and at any time. In the event of such modifications, changes or alterations, the Company may, at is discretion, attempt to provide reasonable notice in all instances as appropriate. You are encouraged to review these VIP Program Terms and VIP Program section on the Platform on a regular basis in order to be informed of such modifications, changes or alterations.
6) In the event a User Account is restricted or suspended by the Company for any reason, that User's access to any and all of VIP Program benefits will be suspended until such time that the account returns to good standing.
7) VIP Points may not be transferred, bartered, sold or traded in any way.
8) Transactions converting VIP Points to entries for Real Money Games such as for tournament buy ins cannot be cancelled or reversed.
9) Users who chose to use VIP Points to buy into land-based/offline poker events or tournaments through the VIP Program hereby provide the Company with permission to use their name and likeness to promote the Company, its Platforms or its Services, without further compensation. Such Users also agree to assist the Company in promoting the Platform and interact with the press as instructed by the Company. Such Users must wear clothing bearing logo/marks of the Platform, as specified and provided by the Company for the duration of such User’s participation in the aforementioned land based/offline poker event.
10) The Company’s decisions regarding any aspect of the VIP Program shall be final.
11) To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, under no circumstance shall the company, its directors, employees or agents be liable to any User for personal injury, or any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or revenues, goodwill, failure to transmit or receive any data, loss of confidential information, business interruption, loss of privacy, corruption or loss of data, failure to receive or backup the User's data (or archived data), for any cause of action, including contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise and any other loss whatsoever arising out of or in any way arising from or related to the offer, or following a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of any benefit at any time or otherwise in the course of operation of the VIP Program even if the Company or any or all of its agents have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
12) In the event one or more provisions of these VIP Program Terms are held to be unenforceable under applicable law(s), the remainder of these VIP Program Terms shall be valid and enforceable.