We are accustomed to looking at things with how valuable they are. And if you’re looking at this, we’re about to introduce you to something with a lot of value – the Ultimate Value Series.
UVS is a tournament series that aims to give players the ultimate value. Beginning from 18th May until 24th May, the tournament has a number of exciting events and the one to keep an eye out for is The Millionaire Lite. A tournament that guarantees a total of 35 Lakhs of which 1 Million goes to the player to stand first - all of this, at a buy-in of just 2,200 or 440 VIP Points.
The Ultimate Value Series spans across 7 days with numerous events totaling up to a guaranteed amount of 89+ Lakhs. Choose from events that are suitable for you with events starting at a buy-in of just 110.
If you think value, think UVS!
Check out the entire schedule of events below:
Terms and Conditions:
1) In case of any disputes, Spartan Poker's decision is final and binding.
2) Leaderboard prizes will be 50% Power Bonus and 50% Bonus Money. Prizes will be credited after the end of the series. 75 VIP Points are required to unlock 500 Power Bonus. Unreleased Power Bonus will Expire in 60 days.
3) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
4) All contests and promotions run on www.spartanpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
5) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
6) Participation in a promotion shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
7) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
8) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.