Introducing the all-new The Millionaire Series Where winnings for every tournament are in millions. You heard that right! Featuring top poker tournaments ranging from Deep stack to D'lite, The Millionaire Series promises to be a poker playing experience like never.
Bring home a gargantuan prizemoney of 5.7 CR GTD for buy-in starting at Rs. 110!
Action starts from 7th-13th December 2020 …
That's not all, we have made it even more interesting for all poker fans out there with a Mega Satellite each day that gives you tickets to all tournaments of that Day with a buy – in starting at just Rs. 880! Amazing right!!
Checkout the Schedule below:
Note - The Mega Satellite will win you tickets of all tournaments of the day, except Main Event flights, High roller Tournament and D’lite Flight 1A, 1C,1E & 1F.
Check out the schedule below:
Check out the leaderboard details below:
Terms and Condition:
1) 50% of Leaderboard prize will be paid in Bonus Money and 50% will be paid in Power Bonus.
2) 75 VIP points are required to unlock 500 Power bonus. Unused Power Bonus will expire in 60 days.
3) In case of any disputes, Spartan Poker's decision is final and binding.
4) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
5) All contests and promotions run on www.spartanpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
6) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
7) Participation in a promotion/tournament shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
8) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason, or justification.
9) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.