Spartan Poker is back with its legendary tournament "The Millionaire Legends"
Have you got what it takes to be a legend? Then this is the multi-million opportunity for you!!!!
The Millionaire Legends will be held on Spartan Poker on 5th April.
A multi-flight tournament offering a royal GTD of 1.5 Crore at a buy-in of just Rs 27500.
This tournament comprises of 2 flights scheduled as per below:
• Day 1A: 5th April @12 PM • Day 1B: 5th April @4 PM
• Day 2: 5th April @9:30 PM
So put on your poker face, because you're about to become a Legend.
Register for The Millionaire Legends now - it's going to be Legen... (wait for it) ...dary!
Check out the statty schedule below:
Terms and Conditions:
1) Players are permitted to buy in on Day 1's only. A player cannot buy-in directly into Day 2.
2) Re-Entry possible on the same day (Day 1’s) until Late Registration.
3) Players can play day 1A & 1B. If they qualify on all days, they shall play as multiple entries (under their same username) on Day 2.
4) If players survive on 1 or more starting days, they will move on to Day 2 & they will play as individuals and if they get in the money, all qualifying entries are eligible for a prize.
5) Players moving to Day 2 will continue with the same stack/s of their respective Day 1s.
6) Tournament blinds on Day 2 will begin from where they ended on Day 1s.
7) In case of players having multiple entries, their individual stacks will be merged into a single stack at any point on Day 2 whenever stacks are assigned to the same table. At this point, the player will continue only with this merged single stack.
8) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
9) Participation in a promotion/tournament shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
10) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
11) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.