We all dream of the days where we just have to make a small investment and still reap big rewards. Well, those days of daydreaming are over as we approach the December edition of Spartan Value Series!
LITE up your December with huge rewards as Spartan Poker proudly brings back "THE MILLIONAIRE LITE" from the 20th to 22nd December.
Offering 50 Lakhs GTD at a buy-in of just Rs 1650. Yes, amigos!!! It's right, only at a buy-in of just Rs 1650.
A multi-flight tournament where players get an added advantage with a buy-in so low.
That's not all, the winner of The Millionaire Lite wins a grand prize of 1 Million.
Enter the poker arena of The Millionaire Lite NOW!!!!
Check out the Satellite schedule below:
Terms and Conditions:
1) Players are permitted to buy in on Day 1's only. A player cannot buy-in directly into Day 2.
2) Re-Entry possible on the same day (Day 1’s) until Late Registration.
3) Players can play day 1A, 1B, & 1C . If they qualify on all days, they shall play as multiple entries (under their same username) on Day 2.
4) If players survive on 1 or more starting days, they will move on to Day 2 & they will play as individuals and if they get in the money, all qualifying entries are eligible for a prize.
5) Players moving to Day 2 will continue with the same stack/s of their respective Day 1s.
6) Tournament blinds on Day 2 will begin from where they ended on Day 1s
7) In case of players having multiple entries, their individual stacks will be merged into a single stack at any point on Day 2 whenever stacks are assigned to the same table. At this point, the player will continue only with this merged single stack.
8) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
9) Participation in a promotion shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
10) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
11) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.