This February only comes every four years so it's time to make it count. Spartan Poker brings back a chance to be a MILLIONAIRE.
SVS The Millionaire Lite is back to the grind offering 1 Million to 1st place at a buy-in of just Rs 1650. A multi-flight tournament starting from 21st February to 23rd of February.
Let's leap towards greatness and reap maximum rewards this February.
Check out the flight tourney details below:
Day 1A: 21st February at 6:00 PM
Day 1B: 22nd February at 6:00 PM
Day 1C: 23rd February at 4:00 PM
Day 2: 23rd February at 9:00 PM
Check out the satty schedule below:
Terms and Conditions:
1) Players are permitted to buy in on Day 1's only. A player cannot buy-in directly into Day 2.
2) Re-Entry possible on the same day (Day 1’s) until Late Registration.
3) Players can play day 1A, 1B, & 1C . If they qualify on all days, they shall play as multiple entries (under their same username) on Day 2.
4) If players survive on 1 or more starting days, they will move on to Day 2 & they will play as individuals and if they get in the money, all qualifying entries are eligible for a prize.
5) Players moving to Day 2 will continue with the same stack/s of their respective Day 1s.
6) Tournament blinds on Day 2 will begin from where they ended on Day 1s.
7) In case of players having multiple entries, their individual stacks will be merged into a single stack at any point on Day 2 whenever stacks are assigned to the same table. At this point, the player will continue only with this merged single stack.
8) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
9) Participation in a promotion shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
10) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
11) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.