We all dream of the days where we just have to make small investments and we can reap big rewards.
Well, those days of day-dreaming are over as we are back with 'Spartan Value Series '
The series features a guaranteed prize pool of 66+Lakhs spread across 5 days.
What drives the crowd to this exciting series is the fact that the buy-ins are as low as Rs.110 while the rewards are exceptionally high. The series features a day dedicated to PLO tournaments on the 5th of March. The most rewarding event at the series is the SVS The Millionaire Lite which guarantees 35 Lakhs (1 Million to 1st Place) at a buy-in of just Rs 1650.
So pick your favorite events and register yourself as soon as possible because the Spartan Value Series also features a Leaderboard that gives away tickets to Millionaire tournaments and feature tournaments.
Doesn't that sound exciting? Well, go on register now.
Check out the schedule below:
Check out the Leaderboard details below:
Terms & Conditions:
1. All Leaderboard prizes will be credited after the end of the series.
2. The tournament tickets mentioned in the leaderboard will be for the upcoming tournament, starting after the series.
3. In case of any disputes, Spartan Poker's decision is final and binding.
4. People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
5. All contests and promotions run on www.spartanpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
6. The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
7. Participation in a promotion shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
8. The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
9. The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.