In a shark eat shark world, only the legendary are deemed worthy of being a true champion. Such is the magnificence of IOPC The Millionaire Legends with a glorious 2 Crores at stake.
Played across three days, the multi-flight events begin on the 31st of Jan and runs till 2nd Feb.
The Millionaire Legends is one of the biggest events at the IOPC and promises to be filled with a lot of poker action and of course, bigger guarantees!
A massive guaranteed prize of 2 Crores at a buy-in of just Rs.27,500 makes it one of the most sought-after events at the IOPC.
Get ready for a thrilling experience because this one's going to be legendary!
Check out the satellite schedule below:
Terms and Conditions:
1) Players are permitted to buy in on Day 1's only. A player cannot buy-in directly into Day 2.
2) Re-Entry possible on the same day (Day 1’s) until Late Registration.
3) Players can play day 1A, 1B, 1C. If they qualify on all days, they shall play as multiple entries (under their same username) on Day 2.
4) If players survive on 1 or more starting days, they will move on to Day 2 & they will play as individuals and if they get in the money, all qualifying entries are eligible for a prize.
5) Players moving to Day 2 will continue with the same stack/s of their respective Day 1s.
6) Tournament blinds on Day 2 will begin from where they ended on Day 1s
7) In case of players having multiple entries, their individual stacks will be merged into a single stack at any point on Day 2 whenever stacks are assigned to the same table. At this point, the player will continue only with this merged single stack.
8) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
9) Participation in a promotion shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
10) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.