Spartan Poker has always something exciting for its players. When it comes to IOPC we make sure to bring something exciting and thrilling to the table. Spartan Poker is coming up with IOPC The Millionaire that comprises of 7 flight tourneys. Starting from 22nd to 28th July 2019, the buy-in of IOPC The Millionaire tourneys is Rs. 11,000. IOPC The Millionaire allows poker players to win up to 2 Crore GTD. However, it is not that simple; in order to gain access to the main event, players have to play one of these 7 flight tourneys. The flight tourneys (The millionaire Day 1A to Day 1F) will be held from 22nd July to 27th July at 6:00 pm and The Millionaire Day 1G will commence on 28th July at 1:00 pm. So don’t miss out your chance to be a part of this huge event and win the grand prize money. Top 3 winners of IOPC The Millionaire will get tickets to India Poker Championship as well as the maximum entries will also get IPC Ticket. The level length for IOPC The Millionaire Day1's will be 9 mins and the level length for IOPC The Millionaire Day 2 will be 10 mins.
If a player is successful in carry forwarding 2 or more
stacks, they will be playing in separate tables thru out the tournament, till a
point, where the system, finds it almost impossible to seat them.
So, get ready to win IOPC The Millionaire against India’s best poker players in IOPC July edition only at Spartan Poker
Check out the Flight's schedule below: The Millionaire Day 1A: Monday | 22nd July at 6:00 PM
The Millionaire Day 1B: Tuesday | 23rd July at 6:00 PM
The Millionaire Day 1C: Wednesday | 24th July at 6:00 PM
The Millionaire Day 1D: Thursday | 25th July at 6:00 PM
The Millionaire Day 1E: Friday | 26th July at 6:00 PM
The Millionaire Day 1F: Saturday | 27th July at 6:00 PM
The Millionaire Day 1G: Sunday | 28th July at 1:00 PM
Check out the satty schedule below:
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Players are permitted to buy in on Day 1's only. A player cannot buy-in directly into Day 2.
2) Re-Entry possible on the same day (Day 1’s) until Late Registration.
3) Players can play day 1A, 1B, 1C,1D,1E,1F &1G. If they qualify on all days, they shall play as multiple entries (under their same username) on Day 2.
4) If players survive on 1 or more starting days they will move on to Day 2 & they will play as individuals and if they get in the money, all qualifying entries are eligible for a prize.
5) Players moving to Day 2 will continue with the same stack/s of their respective Day 1s.
6) Tournament blinds on Day 2 will begin from where they ended on Day 1s
7) In case of players having multiple entries, their individual stacks will be merged into a single stack at any point on Day 2 whenever stacks are assigned to the same table. At this point, the player will continue only with this merged single stack.
8) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
9) Participation in a promotion shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
10) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
11) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
12) In case of a draw between 2 players for the maximum entries, the player with the higher rank will be considered for the IPC 35K Main Event ticket.