What makes the Grand Poker Series, grand? Well, of course it The Millionaire!
Your all-time favourite tournament is back and back with a bang. 1 Crore is at stake and you have the means to take it home.
GPS The Millionaire is scheduled to be played from 7th – 9th August.
The multi-flight tournament features a guaranteed prize pool of 1 Crore at a buy-in of just Rs. 5,500. Players can participate at different multi-flight entry tournaments and secure their spot at Day 2 on 9th August, 10 PM.
So put on your thinking caps and get ready for a grand poker experience.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Players are permitted to buy in on Day 1's only. A player cannot buy-in directly into Day 2.
2. Re-Entry possible on the same day (Day 1’s) until Late Registration.
3. Players can play day 1A & 1B. If they qualify on all days, they shall play as multiple entries (under their same username) on Day 2.
4. If players survive on 1 or more starting days, they will move on to Day 2 & they will play as individuals and if they get in the money, all qualifying entries are eligible for a prize.
5. Players moving to Day 2 will continue with the same stack/s of their respective Day 1s.
6. Tournament blinds on Day 2 will begin from where they ended on Day 1s.
7. In case of players having multiple entries, their individual stacks will be merged into a single stack at any point on Day 2 whenever stacks are assigned to the same table. At this point, the player will continue only with this merged single stack.
8. People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion/tournament where it is legally permitted.
9. All contests and promotions/tournaments run on www.spartanpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
10. The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion//tournament or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
11. Participation in a promotion/tournament shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
12. The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason, or justification.
13. The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion/tournament shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.