Join the massive GPS The Millionaire United combat arena. Enter the grand poker celebration, with spartan poker's GPS The Millionaire United – Offering a humongous prize-money of 1CR GTD at a buy-in for just Rs. 7,700. Scheduled for 2nd-4th October 2020.
Play at the daily satellites to GPS The Millionaire United starting at just Rs 440 from 28th September... Grab your seat now...
Straighten up your skills now!!!
Check out the schedule below:
Day 1A: 2nd Oct at 6:00 PM Day 1B: 3rd Oct at 6:00 PM Day 1C: 4th Oct at 4:00 PM Day 2: 4th Oct at 10:00 PM
Check out the satty schedule below:
Terms & Conditions: -
1) Players are permitted to buy in on Day 1's only. A player cannot buy-in directly into Day 2.
2) Re-Entry possible on the same day (Day 1’s) until Late Registration.
3) Players can play day 1A, 1B & 1C. If they qualify on all days, they shall play as multiple entries (under their same username) on Day 2.
4) If players survive on 1 or more starting days, they will move on to Day 2 & they will play as individuals and if they get in the money, all qualifying entries are eligible for a prize.
5) Players moving to Day 2 will continue with the same stack/s of their respective Day 1s.
6) Tournament blinds on Day 2 will begin from where they ended on Day 1s.
7) In case of players having multiple entries, their individual stacks will be merged into a single stack at any point on Day 2 whenever stacks are assigned to the same table. At this point, the player will continue only with this merged single stack.
8) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
9) Participation in a promotion shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
10) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
11) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.