Unleash the competitive fury & intensity back to the tables with the Freezeout Master Series. Unlike a video game simulation, there are no extra opportunities at the FMS tables. You just get one shot and one opportunity.
A first-of-its-kind tournament series offering a whopping prize pool of 1+CR GTD, Freezeout Master Series is scheduled to be played from 24th September to 27th September. Do not miss out on the biggest ever Freeezeout Master Series Main Event that has a guaranteed prize pool of 50 Lakh.
The time is yours! Champion it!
Check out the schedule below:
Check out the leaderboard details below:
Terms and Conditions:
1) 50% of Leaderboard prize will be paid in Bonus Money and 50% will be paid in Power Bonus.
2) 75 VIP to 500 Power bonus. unused Power Bonus will expire in 60 days.
3) No Re-Buy or Re-Entry is allowed in FMS series as it consists of Freezeout Tournaments
4) A player can register for Day 1A, 1B & 1C. If a player qualifies with Multiple stacks from different flights, only the biggest stack goes into Day 2.
5) Day 2 will be updated on the client after Day1C is completed.
6) In case of any disputes, Spartan Poker's decision is final and binding.
7) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
8) All contests and promotions run on www.spartanpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
9) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
10) Participation in a promotion/tournament shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
11) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason, or justification.
12) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.