Get off to a blazing start by earning 8 Crore in only 7 days. India Poker Championship is pleased to announce Final Table Series.
The eminent personalities who will be lending their voice to the virtual rail that will be set up for the FTS are UK’s top poker pro Sam Razavi, two-time WSOP bracelet winner Kevin Macphee, and India’s poker mom Radhika Shankar, as well as Ramesh Thotapalli - The Founder of Indian Poker Bakchod, get ready for this #GameBeyondLimits!
A week long poker fest offering a never like before prize-money of Rs 8CR GTD with 6 feature tournaments streaming live:
- The live stream will primarily be hosted on YouTube & cross posted across platforms - Winner of FTS Main Event wins a 18K Gold and diamond studded Medallion along with Rs 10L sponsorship from IPC, certificates & hampers.
- Winners of FTS feature tournaments win a 18K Gold Medallion along with certificates & hampers.
- Winners of other FTS tournaments will receive a Silver Medallion, certificates & hampers.
Action kicksoff from 16th-23rd November, 2020. Get ready for India's first live streamed online poker event & all in for greatness.
10. All contests and promotions run on www.spartanpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same
In case of any disputes, Spartan Poker's decision is final and binding.
11. People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
12. The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
13. Participation in a promotion/tournament shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
14. The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason, or justification.
15. The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.