This leap Year Spartan Poker brings you a brand new opportunity to be a Millionaire!
Participate in the Electric Tournaments every Sunday and win tickets to The Millionaires!
Win any 3 tournaments in a day and get tickets to SSS The Millionaire and The Millionaire Legends.
So many tournaments, only one mind. Play them all and 1 lucky winner stands a chance to be a part of The Millionaire Tournaments.
Slay your Sundays with our all-new series of electric tournaments.
Below is the jam-packed schedule for every Sunday:
Terms and Conditions:
1. The leaderboard prizes will be credited in Bonus Money.
2. If multiple people win three tournaments, the player with the highest Leaderboard point will win Millionaire Tickets.
3. The winner will get a ticket to upcoming Day 1A of The Millionaire Legends and SSS The Millionaire.
4. These will be “Seat Only” tickets (No travel or stay included).
5. On Winning, the player cannot convert these tickets for Cash or TM even if they have multiple tickets (Non-Refundable).
6. Additional tickets can be used for Re-Entry at the live event that allows Re-Entry
7. In case of any disputes, Spartan Poker's decision is final and binding.
8. People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
9. All contests and promotions run on www.spartanpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
10. The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
11. Participation in a promotion shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
12. The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
13. The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.