A coveted tournament of Spartan Poker, Destiny 9.0 is kick-starting from 10th April 7:30 pm. The tournament will be played on every Wednesday. With a buy-in of just Rs. 5,500 Destiny 9.0 is offering a grand 20 Lakhs GTD which further excites the players to showcase their skills and bag maximum rewards. The major highlight of this tournament is that it has a grand finale which will be held on 9th June 2019. All the winners of Destiny tournaments from 10th April to 9th June will be eligible to enter the tournament finale and compete against other players to bag the title of Destiny Tournament Champion. Another exciting part of the finale is that top 3 players will be rewarded with 5 lakhs, 3 Lakhs & 2 Lakhs respectively. So hustle up and play your best hand to bag your space in the finale and be the triumphant winner.
Terms And Conditions:
1) Each week's winner (1st place) gets a ticket to an SnG where 10 players will compete for the cash prizes.
2) 1 Lakh shall be removed from the weekly winner's prize amount for the ticket to the SnG.
3) In case of any disputes, Spartan Poker's decision is final and binding.
4) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
5) All contests and promotions run on www.spartanpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
6) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
7) Participation in a promotion shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
8) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
9) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.