The ultimate game destination for poker maniacs is back to rock. Earn exclusive rewards only at Destiny 17.0 . Take stardom into your hands & slay the tables. Top 3 players take home a massive cash prize of 10L GTD.
Destiny 17 will hosted on Spartan Poker every Wednesday at 8 PM from 21st Oct to 23rd Dec . The player to be ranked 1st at each tournament will compete for the top 3 positions at the SnG Finale on 27th December at 9 PM 2020. Each Destiny tournament has a guaranteed prize pool of 25 Lakhs at a buy-in of just Rs. 5,500 & make it to the SnG finale.
Check out the schedule below:
1st Place: 5 Lacs CHP in the account
2nd Place: 3 Lacs CHP in the account
3rd Place: 2 Lacs CHP in the account
Terms and Conditions:
1. TDS is applicable on cashouts as per policy.
2. If a player wins more than 1 weekly Destiny tournament, he will be given an additional 50% of the stack during the SNG.
3. Each week's winner (1st place) gets a ticket to an SnG where 10 players will compete and the top 3 winners will win a cash reward.
4. 1 Lakh shall be removed from the weekly winner's prize amount for the ticket to the SnG.
5. In case of any disputes, Spartan Poker's decision is final and binding
6. People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion/tournament where it is legally permitted.
7. All contests and promotions/tournaments run on www.spartanpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
8. The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion//tournament or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
9. Participation in a promotion/tournament shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
10. The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
11. The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion/tournament shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.