Spartan Poker never misses a chance to make things better
for its players. Whether it is organizing tournaments or hosting the biggest
poker championship, Spartan Poker has always made sure to keep the thrill and
excitement alive among the players. Destiny tournament is one of the popular feature
tournaments at Spartan Poker, and we are proud to present Destiny 10.0 which is
starting from 19th June to 21 August 2019. Played on every Wednesday at 8:00
pm, Destiny offers you a grand 20 Lakhs GTD with a buy-in of just Rs. 5,500.
Another exciting information that can further tempt you to jump into the
tournament right away is that every winner of Destiny 10.0 tournament from 19th
June to 21 August will be qualified for the SNG Finale to be held on 25th August
8:00 pm. The top 3 winners of the finale will be rewarded Rs. 5 Lakhs, 3 Lakhs
and 2 Lakhs respectively. Sounds amazing? So, gear up for the Destiny 10.0 and
tread an extra mile to play maximum hands and steer through the list of
Terms and Conditions:
1) Each week's winner (1st place) gets a ticket to an SnG
where 10 players will compete for the cash prizes.
2) 1 Lakh shall be removed from the weekly winner's prize
amount for the ticket to the SnG.
3) In case of any disputes, Spartan Poker's decision is
final and binding.
4) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the
promotion where it is legally permitted.
5) All contests and promotions run on
www.spartanpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd.
None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for
6) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel,
discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer
or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
7) Participation in a promotion shall be treated as
unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and
conditions mentioned herein.
8) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional
offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
9) The decision of the Company with respect to all
aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall
be entertained in this regard.