We have all heard about and played the second most popular Poker game format – Omaha, commonly known as PLO, Pot Limit Omaha. As Pot-Limit Omaha involves 4-hole cards and 5 community cards, wherein a player must use 2-hole cards to create their best 5 card hand, it gives a player more choices to make their best hand. Unlike No-Limit Texas Holdem’ a Pot Limit game allows a player to raise equal to the size of the pot.
Sounds Interesting … Right? And as being deep into staying indoors, we all are finding refreshing ways to breakthrough this monotony. What if, you get yet another interesting game to play your hand.
INTRODUCING 6 CARD PLO
Spartan Poker introduces yet another variant of PLO – the 6 Card PLO, apart from the already existing 4-card and 5-card PLO tournaments. Like any other PLO variant, in this format, 6 cards are dealt as hole cards and a player must use 2-hole cards and 3 community cards to make his/her best 5 card hand. The game also follows a pot-limit structure as regular variants. It is available at 2/5, 5/10, 10/20, 25/50, 50/100, 100/200, 250/500, 500/1000 stake tables.
If not now, When? Hone your skills at Spartan Poker's new 6 Card PLO tables!!
Terms and Conditions:
1) In case of any disputes, Spartan Poker's decision is final and binding.
2) People aged 18 years and above can take part in the promotion where it is legally permitted.
3) All contests and promotions run on www.spartanpoker.com are under the sole preview of Quadrific Media Pvt Ltd. None of its affiliates and partners are in any way responsible or liable for the same.
4) The Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
5) Participation in a promotion shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
6) The Company reserves the right to end any promotional offer at any time, without providing notice, reason or justification.
7) The decision of the Company with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.