You’ve never seen an IOPC like this before similarly, you’ve never seen an offer like this before.
Spartan Poker is offering all poker enthusiasts a chance to secure a seat at some of the most prominent events at the IOPC.
Secure your seat at tournaments like The Millionaire United, The Millionaire Legends and the IOPC Main Event absolutely free.
That’s not all, get free tickets to a number of events at the IOPC by depositing the right amount using the associated code with it.
To claim your tickets, ensure to use the deposit codes while making your deposit.
*Please note: All Feature Tournament Package does not include tickets to Sunday Super Stack on 12th, 19th, and 26th July
Terms & conditions:
1) A player can use the mentioned deposit code while making a one-time deposit of the amount specified to avail the corresponding free ticket/s. A cumulative deposit will not be eligible for the free ticket/s.
2) Players cannot club multiple offers for a single deposit made.
3) IOPC Tournament Deposit offer expires by 8th of July ‘20
4) The code will automatically expire once the cap is over. For eg. If the cap is met on 5th July’20 i.e before the expiration date, the code will automatically get deactivated.
5)A player can make multiple deposits to avail any of these offers.
6)A player can register for the specific tournament with the free ticket earned from the deposit offer. For E.g. A player can register of any Ultron 9th July, depositing with code ULT0907
7) If a player gets more than one ticket of a tournament using a deposit code. The additional tickets will be invalid.
8)A player needs to collect 5% VIP of the tournament buy-in amount before making a withdrawal of the deposit amount made using these offers.
9)Only one seat per player per deposit will be awarded under this promotion.
10)This is a limited period offer. Spartan Poker has the sole right to discontinue the promotion once the usage limit has reached.
11)In case of any disputes, Spartan Poker's decision is final binding. Spartan Poker reserves the rights to amend or cancel any tournaments without giving prior notice.