We are committed to responsible gaming. We seek to not only comply with all legislation and guidelines provided by online gaming and content bodies, but to exceed them.
- Game Fairness & Security
At SpartanPoker.com we take issues of game fairness and security very seriously.
- Officially Licensed & Regulated
SpartanPoker.com systems have been subjected to a risk analysis and an audit plan has been established to ensure that our gaming systems comply with the commission's requirements. Operational monitoring and audits are conducted on a monthly basis to ensure continuing compliance.
- License to use software
We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to use the Software, for playing in the Poker Room, in accordance with the following provisions.
- You are not permitted to:
- Install or load the Software onto a server of other networked device or take other steps to make the Software available via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in, or network to any other person;
- Sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this agreement), your license to use the Software or make or distribute copies of the Software;
- Translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software;
- Copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the Software;
- Enter access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass the security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the Poker Room or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components thereof.
- Create more than one account per household and/or computer.
- You do not own the Software.
The Software is owned and is the exclusive property of the licensor, a third party software provider company, (the "Software Provider"). The Software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to us are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the Software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Software. This agreement applies only to the grant of the license to use the Software.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. WE HEREBY EXCLUDES ALL IMPLIED TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE). WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE NON-INFRINGING OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVERS ARE VIRUS-FREE. IN THE EVENT OF COMMUNICATIONS OR SYSTEM ERRORS OCCURING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SETTELMENT OF ACCOUNTS OR OTHER FEATURES OR COMPONENTS OF THE SOFTWARE NIETHER US NOR OUR SOFTWARE PROVIDER WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY COSTS, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR CLAIMS ARISING RESULTING FROM SUCH ERRORS. WE FURTHER RESERVE THE RIGHT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH ERRORS TO REMOVE ALL RELEVANT GAMES FROM THE SOFTWARE AND THE WEBSITE AND TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION TO CORRECT SUCH ERRORS.
- You hereby acknowledge that it is not in our control how the Software is used by you. You load and use the Software at your own risk and in no event shall we be liable to you for any direct, consequential, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind (except personal injury or death resulting from our negligence).
- The Software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to us. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- Random Number Generator
SpartanPoker.com uses an RNG (random number generator) to ensure that all players are dealt a fair hand in each and every game. The RNG system produces innumerable permutations and combinations in the 52-card deck that are virtually impossible to predict. The numbers must be unpredictable and not related to each other in any way to be considered truly random.
- Game Services:
- All tournaments, promotional games, Play Money games and Real Money Games organized on the Website are collectively referred as "Games". The rules applicable to each type of Game are provided under Poker Rules in the Help section on the Website.
- SpartanPoker.com charges Rake for Real Money Games, which may vary depending on the nature of the Real Money Games and are subject to change from time to time
- Fraud Policy & Player Verification
For our member's enjoyment and peace of mind we feel that it is important to provide a safe and secure gaming environment at all times. To this end SpartanPoker.com has developed a system using the latest available technology to ensure a collusion-free gaming environment. SpartanPoker.com has zero tolerance for fraud & collusion. To reduce the incidence of fraud & collusion we have introduced the following guidelines and procedures.
- Individual players are only allowed one account per player.
Any player found to be participating in collusion or deceptive practices will have their accounts immediately closed.
We are constantly monitoring various vital statistics and patterns of both in game play and member information to detect incidents of fraudulent activity.
Any player found to have supplied incorrect or incomplete contact information will have their account immediately closed.
SpartanPoker.com will often request to confirm the identity of individual players via our phone/fax/email/credit card verification procedures. Any player that refuses to complete our verification procedures will have their account closed.
SpartanPoker.com will set credit card processing limits according to the usage pattern of each individual user. We will often not accept credit card payments without verification of ownership of the credit card(s) being used to fund your account.
Any player found to commit fraud against SpartanPoker.com by disputing valid credit card transactions or using an unauthorized credit card will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law regardless of their country of residence and will be liable to debt and expense recovery according to our terms and conditions.
You may only use the Services to play Real/Play Money Games (as defined below) if you are 21 years of age or over. Access to our Services or any part thereof may be restricted by us from time to time in our sole decision. You confirm that you are not accessing the Services to play Real/Play Money Games from outside India or from the States of Assam and Orissa in India.
- We only allow access to playing games on the Poker Room through secured networks using encryption of the user name and password. You cannot play games on the Poker Room without passing our customer security login.
- You may not use the Poker Room for any commercial use or on behalf of another person. Any use of the Poker Room by you is for own private purposes only.
- You must keep your Username and Password confidential and should not disclose them to anybody. You may not use anyone else's password. You shall be responsible for all transactions conducted in relation to your Player Account using your Password. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering your correct Username and Password is assumed by us to be you and all transactions where the Username and Password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
- You will not allow any third party to use your Player Account to use the Poker Room and you will not use any other person's Player Account or means of payment to access the Poker Room or the Website or the Software.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the rules and procedures of the games in the Poker Room and your use of online gaming in general before you play any such games.
- We are using the best methods available today for the encryption of the Username and Password information, and any other sensitive information transferred to and from the client application and our servers, thus securing the Player and us against manipulation attempts by a third party. You will not break in, access or attempt to break in or access or otherwise by-pass our security. If we have a suspicion that you have attempted to or may be attempting to break in, access or otherwise by-pass our security or the Software, we will be entitled to terminate with immediate effect your access to the Poker Room and/or have your account blocked, and we reserve the right to inform the applicable authorities.
- Collusion Prevention
Collusion means a situation where two or more players attempt to earn an unfair advantage by sharing knowledge of their cards or other information at a poker table. Any player who attempts to or colludes with any other player while using the Poker Room will be prohibited from ever using the Poker Room or the Website or the Software or any of our other related services and their player account will be terminated effective immediately. We will do our best to investigate complaints received against players suspected of collusion. If we will suspect of a collusive behavior during a game, we may, in our sole discretion, terminate the suspected players' access to the Poker Room and/or block their accounts. We will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss you or any other player may accrue as a result of the collusive or otherwise unlawful activity and we will not be further obliged to take any other actions in any event of suspected of collusion, fraudulent or fraud.